Ambassador Internship Program
What are you doing this summer?
West offers a 10-week, fully paid, exciting summer internship program instrumental in shaping future careers.
Applications for the 2015 summer Ambassador Internship Program will begin in September. Visit the Job Opportunities
page in september to browse available internships. The West Advantage
Learn, discover, and apply new found knowledge within your field. At West, we value the insight and fresh perspective our interns bring to the table. By working alongside our interns, we look forward to sharing our broad array of relevant disciplines, practices, and development of world-class solutions, products, and services.
The West Ambassador Internship Program provides:
- Meaningful, practical, real-word experience
- The opportunity to learn from and work alongside industry experts
- Education, professional development and social events
- Participation in local community events
- Interaction with senior management through group presentations
- Mid-summer and end-of-summer evaluations
- Partial living assistance for students, if qualified
West is seeking interns pursuing the following majors*:
- Chemical and Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences
- Supply Chain
*Students must have completed at least two full years toward a degree program and possess a positive attitude!
Positions available in:
- Clearwater, FL
- Exton, PA
- Jersey Shore, PA
- Kearney, NE
- Kinston, NC
- Rockford, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Washington, NJ
West is an Equal Opportunity Employer