Have Worked at West for More Than 10 Years
What's Your Path?
West offers several career paths
The Global Operations team is aligned to the Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Supply Chain team. These teams develop and implement strategic programs that enhance West service and quality and meet the needs of the various markets we serve.
Below are examples roles within our Operations organization:
Manager, Supply Chain — Manages supply functions of procurement, scheduling, warehouse management and database coordination in optimizing the use of resources to achieve management-established delivery lead-time inventory and cash flow objectives.
Director of Operations — Manages, directs and coordinates day-to-day operations to provide a safe, reliable and efficient facility. The position serves as part of a management team proactively addressing the needs of the organization.
Watch this video to learn more:
West’s Global Commercial organization is responsible for developing and driving growth across our three market segments and includes Sales, Marketing, Scientific Affairs, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs. West Contract Manufacturing and the Asia Pacific region are also part of the Commercial organization.
Below are examples roles within our Commercial organization:
- Sales Account Manager – Partners with customers to assess their needs and delivers the right offerings from the West product portfolio.
- Sr. Manager, Market Insights – Analyzes market research and acts as a bridge between the patient, customer and our brand offerings.
- Director, Technical Customer Support – Provides deep technical knowledge of our products in an effort to recommend solutions and offer ongoing support to customers.
Innovation & Technology
West’s Innovation & Technology organization focuses on getting closer to customers and patients by identifying unmet needs and developing new integrated containment and delivery solutions focused on West's core market segments.
Below are examples of roles within our Innovation &Technology organization:
- Packaging Engineer – Plans, organizes and leads implementation of selected new packaging, products and technologies.
- Design Engineering Manager – Manages the activities to design tooling, equipment and new products. This individual assumes project management responsibility for various global production equipment and global tooling projects.
- Sr. Engineering Manager – Supports the Global Process Engineering Network to assist the company in achieving goals for quality, lean initiatives, cost reduction and safety.
Watch these videos to learn more:
West’s Finance organization supports the Company's global financial planning and analysis function, and implements strategies and processes to ensure the Company derives maximum value for all spending across the enterprise. Information Technology is also included in this department.
Below are examples of roles within our Finance organization:
- Accountant – Responsible for assisting the Finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
- Manager, Accounting and Finance – Responsible for the daily management of general accounting functions and month-end close activities to ensure that the financial information for the Company is properly and accurately stated.
- Director, Finance – Responsible for oversight of a global team that manages budgets and expenses, coordinates and supports monthly and quarterly business reviews, metric reporting and development of investment planning.
West’s Global Human Resources organizational structure supports West’s entire global enterprise structure. In addition to functions such as Benefits, Compensation and HR Data Management. Global Communications and Philanthropy are also included in this department.
Below are examples of roles within our Human Resources organization:
- Sr. Specialist, Learning and Development (L&D) – Executes strategies and plans to build L&D capabilities in the organization to support ongoing talent management efforts. Enhances the focus on growing strong leaders across all organizational levels and oversees all regional cross-functional learning activities to ensure West develops and retains the talent needed to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- HR Manager – Directs and executes Human Resource strategies and initiatives for client groups including strategic training and development, staffing, employee relations, talent management culture and employee engagement.
- Director, HR, Benefits – Designs, implements, communicates and administers the Company’s Health and Welfare Plan. Ensures that plans are in compliance with governmental requirements and regulations.
The West Legal team provides services that align with and advance the Company’s business goals and strategies and protect the Company’s legal rights.
Below are roles within our Legal organization:
- Associate Counsel – Reviews, drafts, coordinates and negotiates project contracts, subcontracts, services contracts, software licenses, value-added reseller, distributor, sales agency and other agreements in accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Paralegal – Performs a variety of law-related tasks under the direction of the organization's attorneys. Conducts legal research, drafts legal documents and performs other related duties.