The West ConfiDose® Auto-Injector System
The ConfiDose disposable auto-injector system is designed to provide an optimum solution for self injection of a fixed-needle prefilled syringe. It offers a convenient, easy-to-use solution for a wide range of drug products.
- Full visibility of the drug content
- Automatic insertion, delivery and retraction of the needle
- Three-step operation with audible, tactile and visual indicators
- Single push-button activation
- Hidden needle
- Protected needle after injection
- Easy to use
- Single-use, disposable system
- Uses 1mL long or 1.5mL standard prefilled syringe format
- Staked needle with a rigid needle shield
- Compatible with glass or Daikyo Crystal Zenith® prefilled syringes
- Can be customized
- Designed for simple assembly of the syringe into the auto-injector system (two assembly components)
- Samples available on request
- North America: 1-800-345-9800, option 8
- South America: +55 11 4055 6061
- Europe: +49 (0) 2403-7960
- Asia Pacific: +65 6862 3400
*For investigational use only by our pharmaceutical and biotechnology development partners.
ConfiDose® is a registered trademark of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., in the United States and other jurisdictions. West seeks partners for its ConfiDose® injector technology platform. This platform is intended to be used as an integrated system with drug filling and final assembly completed by the pharmaceutical/biotechnology company.
Daikyo Crystal Zenith® is a registered trademark of Daikyo Seiko, Ltd. Daikyo Crystal Zenith® technology is licensed from Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.