Daikyo Crystal Zenith Ready-to-Use System
The World’s First Silicone-Oil-Free Syringe System While traditional containment and delivery systems often work well, they can pose serious challenges for high value biologics and biopharmaceuticals. Some of the most respected names in the industry have faced US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recalls due to breakage, delamination and glass particulate issues—risking reputations, patient health and market leadership, often at tremendous expense. Daikyo’s Crystal Zenith® RU (ready-to-use), the world’s first silicone-oil-free prefillable syringe system is the clear solution.
The Daikyo Crystal Zenith RU prefillable syringe system is ideally suited for packaging and administering large-molecule biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and other candidates with complex containment and delivery needs.
The Daikyo Crystal Zenith prefillable syringe system can:
- Help keep medications pure by reducing exposure to extractables and silicone oil, minimizing contamination potential
- Significantly reduces the risk of protein aggregation caused by silicone oil
- Offers predictable piston release and travel forces
- Reduces adsorption and improves drainability
- Glass-fee, it helps reduce returns and in-process clean-ups caused by broken glass
- Significantly reduces issues related to delamination and contamination from glass particulate
|Daikyo CZ 1mL Insert Needle
Flurotec: Reliable Performance, Reduced Contamination Risk
CZ prefilled syringes offer pistons and nozzle caps lined with Daikyo Flurotec® barrier film on the drug contact surfaces, eliminating the need for silicone oil, a commonly used lubricant that can interact with medications.
Flurotec helps minimize the patient heath and safety issues caused by silicone oil-related extractables and leachables, while also providing superior functional performance.
Daikyo Crystal Zenith: High Performance Material for High Value Medications
CZ, a cyclic olefin polymer, is a clear, biocompatible material that the overcomes problems associated with glass.
Syringe barrels offer
- Superior flange strength and breakage resistance
- Extreme heat and cold compatibility
- High pH and high viscosity compatibility
- Excellent dimensional tolerances