The solution for quick & safe transfer from vials
Vial adapters are a cost-effective solution for the safe and rapid transfer and reconstitution of drugs between vials and syringes. Vial adapter spike technology provides a reproducible engineered depth
for drug and diluent aspiration, which greatly reduces the end-user variability associated with traditional needle aspirations and helps minimize vial overfill.
- Reduces exposure to needle-stick injuries
- Requires fewer steps, parts and sharps
- Helps reduce costly overfill requirements
- Options for siliconized spike to reduce insertion force and in-line fluid path filters to reduce particle transfer
Vented Vial Adapter
- Dual-channel spike facilitates rapid, large-volume withdrawal without pressurizing the vial
- Reduces sprayback potential through pressure equalization
- Design allows for filter inbound air and proper aspiration
- PTFE 0.2 micron hydrophobic air filter
Swabable Vial Adapter
- Includes a silicone rubber valve with Luer-compatible connector for repeat vial access
- Reduces coring and stopper integrity issues associated with multi-dose rubber stoppers
- The valve opens only when connected to/compressed by standard Luer slip or Luer lock syringes
Vial adapters are 510(k) cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration and carries the CE mark.
Contact West for other registered regions.
West Ready Pack® is a registered trademark of West Pharmaceutical Services Inc., in the United States and other jurisdictions
Daikyo Crystal Zenith® is a registered trademark of Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.
Daikyo Crystal Zenith® technology is licensed from Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.
November 16, 2015
West has More than
With 28 Manufacturing Facilities