Customer Complaint Submission Form
How to Contact Us
Our Customer Complaint submission form is available for reporting and submitting complaints about West's stoppers, seals, vials, or plastic components. Complaints can be submitted in several formats.
- Please note you will need to submit a new complaint form for every separate item. Multiple defects for one item can be entered with one submission form.
- Supporting documents can include inspection sheets, laboratory reports, process details, photographs and video to assist the investigation.
- Submitting defective samples in support of product quality complaints is required for a thorough investigation.
- If you request return and credit for product in question, all inspection details including a reference number of your specification and detailed defect levels need to be provided. Only after a thorough investigation and West Pharmaceutical Services written agreement will any approvals be granted.
- There are several ways to complete the Customer Complaint Submission form.
- To complete the online form, click here. You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt, and instructions for sending supporting documents and samples using express mail.
- To download a pdf version of the West Pharmaceutical Complaint Submission Form click here. Please fill in all details, and email or UPS the completed form with all supporting documents and samples to the address provided on the form.
- To submit a your own complaint form, email your completed form with all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: This online customer complaint submission is intended only for products ordered through an Account Services Representative from our Exton, Pa., USA, corporate facility. For items purchased from other international West Pharmaceutical Services' locations, please contact your local Sales or Account Services Representative.