West Educational Series
The Knowledge Source for Parenteral Packaging
With the Educational Series, West is reaching out to the pharmaceutical industry to share its knowledge of the issues associated with packaging and administration systems for parenteral drugs. The seminars are presented around the country at sites convenient for pharmaceutical industry professionals.
The information presented in the Educational Series seminars will help pharmaceutical industry professionals make decisions about packaging as they develop and bring new drug products to market.
Seminar topics include:
- Package selection for parenteral drugs
- Meeting regulatory requirements for extractables and leachables
- Meeting the challenges of component preparation
- Prefillable syringe systems
- Technical issues for drug reconstitution systems
- Compliance with FDA guidances
The Educational Series is free-of-charge and is designed to facilitate open discussion and networking opportunities.