Packaging your drug in a prefillable syringe with a safety feature will provide protection for health care workers and patients against accidental needlestick injuries. The B.safe syringe system, when properly activated, will shield the exposed needle.
• An active safety system for staked and insert needle prefilled syringes
• Compatible with a range of ISO-compliant prefilled syringes (glass or polymer)
o 0.5mL and 1mL versions
o For use on cut and round flange
• Designed for syringes with a rigid needle shield
• Minimal force is applied to the syringe flange during assembly and activation
• Assembly is outside the sterile filling area
• Mitigates glass flange breakage
• Bulk packaging enables automated assembly
• Designed to prevent pre-activation
• Uses standard plunger rods
• Tamper resistant
To learn more about using the B.safe syringe safety system technology for your drug product, or for information on any of West’s injectable drug packaging or delivery system technologies, call your West account manager or a Technical Customer Support representative.
Call West. We are here for you.
North America 1-800-231-3000
South America +55 11 4055 6061
Europe +49 (0) 2403 79 60
Asia Pacific +65 6862 3400
*For investigational use only by our pharmaceutical and biotechnology development partners.
B.safe is a registered trademark of Tech Group Europe, Ltd., a subsidiary of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
West markets the B.safe technology as an integrated system. Final assembly is completed by the pharmaceutical company.