You now have a solution for the challenge of delivering a large-volume dose of a drug product. Easily tailored to specific patient needs, West’s SmartDose electronic patch technology platform, which uses Daikyo Crystal Zenith® prefillable cartridges, is suitable for the delivery of viscous biologic drugs.
• High-volume delivery capability
• Electronic, programmable dosing
• Audible and visual indications to guide proper drug administration
• Push-button device activation and needle insertion
• Light weight and easy to use
• Integrated needle technology
• Prefillable drug cartridge uses current syringe filling technologies
• Unique, patent-protected telescopic plunger rod minimizes overall pump size
• Single-dose disposable unit
• Integrated drug delivery platform technology
If you would like to learn more about the SmartDose electronic patch injector system, click here to contact a West representative.
*For investigational use only by our pharmaceutical and biotechnology development partners.
SmartDose® is a registered trademark of Medimop Medical Projects Ltd., a subsidiary of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
West seeks partners for its SmartDose® injector technology platform. This platform is intended to be used as an integrated system with drug filling and final assembly completed by the pharmaceutical/biotechnology company.
Daikyo Crystal Zenith® is a registered trademark of Daikyo Seiko, Ltd. Crystal Zenith technology is licensed from Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.