Join West for Free Educational Seminar!
Save the dates for West’s 2012 Educational Series. Join us as our subject matter experts present “Pharmaceutical Development Considerations: Injectable Delivery Systems Quality Planning.”
This free, full-day, educational seminar for pharmaceutical professionals provides an overview of container closure and delivery systems for injectable dosage forms along with critical factors for selecting the appropriate system for applications from development through commercialization.
You’ll hear from technical experts on topics such as:
- Regulatory Expectations and Industry Trends
- Understanding Components and the Manufacturing Process
- Efficient Preparation and Sterilization Processes
- Assurance of Quality and Lifecycle Management Strategies
- Injectable Delivery Systems
- Patient and Caregiver Needs
- Rational Approaches to Sound Science
- Integration of Quality Container Closure/Delivery Systems to Mitigate Risk
Mark your calendars now for the following events:
- April 24 – Raleigh, NC
- May 11 – Chicago, IL
- September 14 – Gaithersburg, MD
- November 6 – San Francisco, CA
Watch for registration information here on the West Blog. We’ll see you there!