Make Cold Storage Less Complicated
Temperature-sensitive drugs require storage solutions that not only meet the needs of the drug product, but also ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines in a properly monitored and sustained environment. Any deviation from the ideal environment can affect patient safety and jeopardize the drug’s quality, resulting in loss of potency, efficacy or even the need to discard the product entirely.
West’s contract manufacturing group offers drug handling and cold chain solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturers that are looking for a complete integrated approach to device manufacturing and assembly. This helps ensure that drugs are stored within the desired temperature range throughout the cold chain, thereby reducing risk and improving production efficiencies.
- Scalable solutions that support commercialization
- Infrastructure to accommodate low to mid volume applications
- Cold chain services for drug stability
- Experience and capability specific to high-volume applications
Serialization/Track and Trace
- UDI, sNDC, Custom Serialization
- MES infrastructure
- Work cell history and analytics