Complaint Submission Form
Complaint Submission FormPlease note:
- This Form can be used for all products purchased from West
- A separate Form is required for each different item
- Please attach supporting documents, such as laboratory reports and photographs, to aid West in performing a thorough investigation
- Submitting samples will aid West in performing a thorough investigation
- Upon completion of the Form, customers will receive acknowledgement of receipt and a West representative will get in touch if additional information is required
- For more information, please contact West by email in the region where the product was purchased:
Global Quality Policy
West is committed to safeguarding the health and safety of consumers who use our products and services. It is our policy to provide high-quality products that are safe and effective for their intended use. Quality product and system controls are designed to ensure compliance with our high standards and applicable laws.
West will continuously improve its customer satisfaction through the establishment of measures for the following:
- Reduction of quality issues
- Timeliness and quality of response to customers
- On-time delivery
- Reduction of defect rates as a monitor of process performance and improvement to meet and exceed customer expectations
West will implement and monitor processes to ensure compliance to all applicable cGMPs, ISO standards and regulatory requirements. Management is committed to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, our products and our services.
Eric M. Green
President, Chief Executive Officer and Board Member
Global Change Policy
These statements outline how West will notify customers of product changes based on the level and impact of the change.