AccelTRA® Component Program
Delivering packaging quality, speed and simplicity for generics customers
- Meets Global Compendia
- Industry Leading Extractables and Leachables Profile
- Multi-Puncture and Low Particulate Functional Performance
- Optimized Lead Times
- Sample available within 1-week
- Commercial quantities available within 6-weeks
- Global Supply Chain Manufacturing and Distribution Network
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Single Next Generation Formulation 4031
- Serum and Lyo Stoppers in 13mm and 20mm designs
- AccelTRA® Select Plungers in 1-3mL and 5mL
- Westar® Select Ready to Sterilize (RS) & Ready to Use (RU) steam sterilized product
- Ready-To-Sterilize (RTS) product and Ready-To-Use (RTU) gamma sterilized product
- Global Availability to offer help mitigating supply risk and the ability to platform on AccelTRA elastomer components to help reduce elastomer SKUs and inventory costs
proactive technical support
The West Extractables Data Guide helps you assess compatibility for drugs coming off patent with actual extractables data specific to 4031/45.
In addition, our West Technical Customer Support is available to answer your questions and proactively recommend formulation compatibility to help support your elastomer needs.
West and the diamond logo, Westar and AccelTRA are trademarks or registered trademarks of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., in the United States and other jurisdictions.