Experts Corner: West Goes Virtual to Connect with Customers
Welcome to our first West Expert Corner blog designed to highlight and share West expertise. Staying connected is important. And today, it is essential. The ability to safely hold events and presentations designed to share industry guidance and best practices during this pandemic requires creative thinking. As a global company, we have adapted to these changes by increasing our virtual presence to stay connected with our customers and share our expertise on a variety of hot industry topics.
This September we hosted three webinars and one just last week that now are on-demand, allowing our customers to gain insight on these topics remotely:
- USP Elastomer Revisions Will Become Official December 2020: What you need to know
- PDA Delaware Valley Chapter and West Present: The Evolving Landscape for Combination Products Defining a Regulatory Strategy
- West addresses Challenges for Oncology Drug Development and Delivery
- NovaGuard SA Pro® Safety System: Helping to Meet the Heightened Challenges of Safeguarding HCP Lives During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
There’s more to come! This fall, we have been busy curating additional content to address more hot industry topics to support our customers virtually. We are pleased to offer four additional webinars this year with more planned in 2021. You can review our latest listing of webinars featuring West experts below. Make sure to register in advance. We look forward to staying connected!
- October 28, 2020 10:30 a.m. EST
- November 5, 2020 11:00 a.m. EST
- November 12, 2020 10:30 a.m. EST
- December 3, 2020 11:00 a.m. EST
Visit our virtual events page to find the tradeshows, events and workshops where you can connect with West Experts. Additionally, we have added the West Virtual™ experience to further connect with our customers. We invite you to take a look at our built-from-the-ground-up online interactive experience here.
AccelTRA®, NovaGuard SA Pro® and West Virtual™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., in the United States and other jurisdictions.