Daikyo® RUV and RSV Stoppers
Enhanced Pharmaceutical Components
Daikyo RSV components are put through Daikyo’s highly automated wash processes and undergo automated visual inspection to meet a tight particulate specification. Daikyo RSV may help:
- Improve regulatory compliance and quality assurance
- Reduce testing and validation studies
- Lower levels of particulate
- Decrease labor, utility and maintenance costs
Daikyo RUV components are steam-sterilized and go one step further than RSV in risk reduction through the provision of line-ready components. Sterilized Daikyo RUV components, available in small quantities and commercial scale, can provide:
- The security of integrity-tested packaging systems
- Convenient quantities to enable manufacturing flexibility
- Reduced equipment and plant footprint
- Simplified, more efficient processes
Daikyo RSV® and Daikyo RUV® are registered trademarks of Daikyo Seiko Ltd.
Westar®, FluroTec® and NovaPure® are registered trademarks of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., in the United States and other jurisdictions.
All of the
Biologics in the World Rely on West & Daikyo Components