4040 LyoTec® Stoppers
Designed with the Future in Mind
4040 LyoTec® components provide confidence you have chosen a high-performing primary packaging product, de-risking your new drug from development through patient administration.
4040 LyoTec® components start with a Quality-by-Design (QbD) approach to deliver:
- Ultra-low extractables & leachables
- Well-characterized extractables profile
- Low-level of particulates
- Formula optimized for low moisture content
- Optimized drying properties
- Compatibility with steam sterilization or gamma irradiation
- Risk-mediated supply
- Platform portfolio and global supply network strategy
West and the diamond logo, STERILIZABLEBAG™, Westar®, Envision™, FluroTec® and LyoTec® are trademarks and registered trademarks of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. in the U.S. & other jurisdictions.
FluroTec & B2-coating technologies are licensed from Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.
Components and Devices Each Year