Director, Contact Manufacturing Engineering
October 26, 2017
The cost, time, resources and additional innovation needed to successfully develop and launch a new drug delivery technology is always underestimated. And when it comes to drugs requiring cold storage, that cost can skyrocket – particularly if the packaging, transportation and storage fails to maintain an adequate environment.
West’s Contract Manufacturing group can support integrated device assembly solutions that meet regulatory and FDA guidance for temperature sensitive drug handling. This can help simplify the supply chain and reduce overall risk by improving production efficiencies. West offers:
- Clinical support
- Scalable solutions that support commercialization
- Drug re-packaging
- Dedicated space and equipment for low to mid-range volumes
- Cold chain services for drug stability\
- Experience and capability specific to high – volume applications
- Serialization / Track and Trace
- UDI, sNDC, Custom Serialization
- MES infrastructure
- Work cell history and analytics
As one of the largest custom manufacturers of reusable pens and auto injectors, West Contract Manufacturing can provide proper cold chain solutions – helping to ensure that temperature sensitive drugs are delivered to the patients who need them without compromising the integrity, efficacy, safety or security of the drug.
Contact West to learn more about how we can help solve your cold chain needs.