SmartDose® Gen. II 10mL Drug Delivery Platform
Adaptive technology for large dose volumes
PRECISE. RELIABLE. ADAPTIVE.
Patient-Centric Wearable Injector
- User loaded subcutaneous self-administration
- Ability to deliver high volume and high viscosity drug products Integrated connectivity
- Easy to use, intuitive design to create a better user-experience
- Making treatment more patient-centric with home administration
- Visual, tactile and audible feedback to boost user confidence
- Onboarding and training solutions
- Formulation volumes up to 10mL
- Formulation viscosities up to 100cP
- Pre-programmable delivery times from minutes to hours
- Pre-programmable delivery profiles to accommodate specific therapeutic needs
- Continuous or pulsatile delivery modes
- Fill-finish offerings to simplify the path to market
SmartDose® is a registered trademark of West Pharma. Services IL, Ltd., a subsidiary of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Flurotec® is a registered trademark of Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.
West markets SmartDose as a multi-component system only. Final assembly of the prefilled component is completed by the pharmaceutical company.
SelfDose™ is a trademark of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
February 06, 2019